Only that, which simultaneously satisfies all three of the following conditions and cannot exist without them, should be considered a gift on Darudar:
- It can be wished
- It can be promised
- It can be given
What should not be given away on Darudar, despite the fact that formally it may be a gift:
- All that can be sent via email or posted as a link, a picture or a text, and can exist in this form, irrespective of the giver’s will.
- Any information transmitted in electronic form or in some other form, and clearly infringing somebody’s copyrights.
- Any proposal to meet, in which the mere fact of acquaintance and communication is crucial and does not involve any special skills or services from the giver.
- Things that are rather marketing tools (catalogs, coupons, discounts).
- Any offer that is essentially an implicit request for help.
- What gives rise to doubt whether to throw away or give away.
P.S. Gifts, violating this Code, should be marked as «unbecoming» with the help of a special button This is a non-gift at the bottom of the description of each gift.